[meteorite-list] meteorite database disk?

From: Sharkkb8_at_aol.com <Sharkkb8_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:37:36 2004

 deanbessey_at_hotmail.com writes:

<< .......[snip].....there is not necessarily a crime committed with the
evidence that we have seen
here yet.......[snip]........Still, evidence is strong that something is
wrong here. >>

I'm giving this guy every possible benefit of the doubt, I just sent him
another email asking for an explanation. I haven't posted his
database-offer here, out of respect for the notion that one shouldn't post
private emails without the permission of the writer, but if he continues to
ignore questions about the illegality of his offer, I wonder if he doesn't
forfeit that right to privacy, at some point. Besides, his original offer
to ME (and everyone else he sent it to) was unsolicited.

Gregory