[meteorite-list] SAY WHAT?

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:37:35 2004

Mike Farmer wrote:
> I just updated my Norton and ran it, I have no virus according to them.
> Someone should email Blood, he always seems to open the attachments and
> get infected. Mike Farmer
Hi Mike and all,
        Mike, I don't know where you are comming from with such a statement?
FYI, I cannot "get infected" and cannot, therefore, pass on any such
virus, as to date, to the best of my knowledge, each and EVERY virus is
designed for IBM and IBM PC clones. They cannot "infect" Macs.
        (Furthermore, I was "out of the loup" when all this happened, as I WAS
down from a rotten Netscape 6.0 disk)
        Best wishes, Michael