[meteorite-list] Phantom Geminids

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:37:34 2004

Dear Robert,
Thank you for your post. It made quite interesting reading. We are still getting snow
and clouds yet, and will through Monday.
On other note, my server has captured a virus sent to me and mentioned that he has been
catching about four a week. He noted that virus's are running around everywhere so be
careful of odd or unsolicited emails.
Thanks,
Dave (not one geminid) Freeman