[meteorite-list] Phantom Geminids

From: Robert Verish <bolidechaser_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:37:34 2004

Message: 5
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000
From: Ginger Mayfield <chikadee_at_earthlink.net>
To: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_fascination.com>

Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] Phantom Geminids

Hi Dave,

Somehow I forgot to look on Tuesday night/Wed.
morning,
which was supposed to be the peak of the shower so
last
night I was looking for some stragglers.
Stay warm, Dave.

Ginger in Colorado

David Freeman wrote:

> Dear List members;
> Did any one see any Geminids?
> SolitaryDave F.
>
> --

Hello Ginger & Dave,

Here are some recent observation results:

meteorobs-digest Thursday, December 14 2000
Volume 03 :
Number 521

(meteorobs) Geminids
Re: (meteorobs) First Geminids report.
(meteorobs) Geminids
(meteorobs) Re: Florida hardly any Geminids
(meteorobs) IMO METEOR SUMMARY REPORT, 12/13-Dec-2000
(meteorobs) life on mars revisited
(meteorobs) 2000 Geminids from Maryland, US
(meteorobs) Re: IMO METEOR SUMMARY REPORT, GRALE
(meteorobs) Good FM activity off Geminids
Re: (meteorobs) First Geminids report.
(meteorobs) Geminids from London,UK
(meteorobs) Dec 14 - Where did the Bright ones go?
Re: (meteorobs) First Geminids report.
(meteorobs) Excerpts from "CCNet - 14 December 2000"
(meteorobs) Geminids
Re: (meteorobs) Geminids from London,UK
(meteorobs) IMO's meteor archives (was Re: IMO METEOR
SUMMARY REPORT...)
(meteorobs) Radio Geminids - 10-14, 2000

Web form at:
http://www.tiac.net/users/lewkaren/meteorobs/subscribe.html

---------