[meteorite-list] New Hampshire Residents Say Meteorite Landed In Yard

From: Robert Verish <bolidechaser_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:37:31 2004

"I would rather believe a Yankee farmer accidently
started a fire, than to believe that a flaming rock
from space, falling out of the sky, would start one."
- a quote on Dec. 5, 2000 by Thomas Jefferson,
- a cab driver from Charlottesville, Virginia.

History has again gone full circle.

http://www.concordmonitor.com/stories/front0400/newmeteorite.shtml