[meteorite-list] Meteorite Coins of Ancient Greece and Rome

From: mlblood at cox.net <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2021 07:45:33 -0500 (EST)

Some of you have made it over to our group.

We share photos and write about our favorite (mostly Roman) coins - mostly
with meteorite themes, though some are "merely" astrological. Lots of
interesting coins.

Tim Heitz just posted about his latest acquisition - a truly remarkable
Gold coin from the reign of Elagabalus (218-222 ad) in very close to mint condition
and perfectly centered on both sides.

Anyway, any of you meteorite people are very welcome to check us out at:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/2413123552075886/

Feel free if you want to advertise any meteorite coins you want to sell - dealer or collector -
but NO meteorites, please - and of course no other unrelated advertising on the site.

If you have any interesting ancient coin or one with an interesting story as to how
you acquired it, post it on our page, ask any questions you like, etc.

Best regards,
Michael Blood