[meteorite-list] LAUNCH OF GLOBAL METEORITE ASSOCIATION, INC.

From: Sergey Vasiliev <vs.petrovich_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2021 20:14:00 +0100

Hello Mendy,
I'm surprised to see the pictures of Steinbach and Aletai that you
took from EoM on your new website. One is from approved images and the
other one is from private collection.
http://encyclopedia-of-meteorites.com/test/23722_6126.jpg
http://encyclopedia-of-meteorites.com/test/64400_39532_183.jpg
I hope you asked for the permission to use them.
Best regards,
Sergey