[meteorite-list] All shipments to the UK are hereby suspended until further notice.

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 11:39:51 -0500

Hi List,

In light of new tax regulations brought on by Brexit in the UK, I will
no longer accept orders from the UK.

I don't want to do this, but it just isn't worth it for me to start
learning a whole new raft of regulations just to conduct a tiny sliver
of my business.

I have some good friends in the UK and I realize these new regulations
will impact their own ability to collect - it's probably a headache
for everyone involved.

Hopefully, cooler and more sensible heads will prevail and the UK will
reconsider this new policy. Until such a time, I cannot ship any more
orders to the UK.

Best regards and everybody try to keep your heads up in 2021. :)

MikeG