[meteorite-list] AD: New Lunar + Erg Chech 002 thin sections and slices on eBay - start by only $1.99

From: Mirko Graul <m_graul_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2020 01:09:53 +0000 (UTC)

Dear List Members,

I have listed on eBay some interesting Lunar thin sections and slices.
All auctions start by $1.99 only without reserve price!

Dhofar 2101 - Lunar feldspathic breccia - nice high quality thin section
?https://www.ebay.com/itm/373240002211

Dhofar 2101 - Lunar feldspathic breccia - nice polished slice
?https://www.ebay.com/itm/233729872254

NWA 11273 - Lunar feldspathic breccia - nice high quality thin section
?https://www.ebay.com/itm/373240118626

NWA 11273 - Lunar feldspathic breccia - polished slice
?https://www.ebay.com/itm/233729882917

For more Lunar slices / Full Slices or thin sections please visit my eBay store here :
?https://www.ebay.com/sch/mirko66/m.html?item=373239928406&hash=item56e6d55656%3Ag%3AffkAAOSw8jJfcUUc&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

BTW: a new prepared high quality thin section of Erg Chech 002 is available on eBay.

Best regards ?Mirko ??