[meteorite-list] Japanese Meteorites

From: Jesse Piper <celestialmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2020 11:03:48 -0500

Hello everyone!
I'm reaching out to ask for some assistance in acquiring some more Japanese
meteorites for my collection. I currently have 11 in my possession coming
from museums, universities and even local finders. I can offer cash funds
or trades. Please send photos, weights, and chain of ownership of anything
not listed below.

I know that Japanese meteorites are very hard to acquire and it's been a
wonderful journey so far collecting them. I have been doing extensive
research on them over the years with tracking down where they can be seen
at museums, fall markers and maps along with books!
To my knowledge there are a few left I can mark off my list that are
available to collectors.

Also if you have any information to share about them feel free to pass it
along. I may end up having the information already but you never know what
may happen.

Thanks so much!
Celestial Meteorites Collection
Jesse Piper.