[meteorite-list] Table of the Elements - geology and astronomy version

From: Mendy Ouzillou <mendy.ouzillou_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2020 13:45:33 -0500

Well, it has taken eight months to get this project completed, but now I am
ready to share it with you all. Still a bit of work to do, but ... I think
all my professor, researcher and scientist friends will enjoy and I hope
make use of it. If you find errors, let me know.

1) Table of the Elements: Nucleosynthesis Classification
https://skyfallmeteorites.com/education-research/meteorite-wiki/meteoritics-
classification/table-of-elements-nucleosynthesis-classification?fbclid=IwAR3
gI3iQOwzArbACG_fmKqtdWT89C42ah9XQaKUNEJl6Y5LdG0TRaJqootU
2) Table of the Elements: Geochemical (Goldschmidt) Classification
https://skyfallmeteorites.com/education-research/meteorite-wiki/meteoritics-
classification/table-of-elements-geochemical-goldschmidt-classification/?fbc
lid=IwAR3EPmzOGKylCC_Yu9I-YTWGOppiWccjxCty4j3EIj0YXTGbeZpeDzbgm8E

The information used to create these tables came from many different sources
and I tried to update them as best as I could. Be sure to try out the
filters to turn on or off various categories.

Regards to all,

Mendy