[meteorite-list] AD new meteorites at web site

From: Tomasz Jakubowski <illaenus_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2020 14:40:36 +0200

Hello Meteorite Collectors, some new meteorites are at my sale page :? www.collectingmeteorites.com www.collectingmeteorites.com ? If You are interested just PM me at? illaenus at gmail.com ? , some of them I can sell for a really good price. You can find various meteorites from historical falls to desert?finds. Just ask what you are interested in...? Thanks for watching Tomasz Jakubowski collectingmeteorites.com collectingmeteorites.com