[meteorite-list] Meteoritical Bulletin Main Mass photos

From: david allepuz <dallepuz_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2020 17:26:27 +0200

Sorry, are you still talking about main mass photos? About meteorites?
If not, ignore my next phrases, and please open a new subject.

I love images on Metsoc Database and I thought the only way to add it was
via Encyclopedia of Meteorites at IMCA, but no!
When submitting a meteorite you receive a mail and are asked to add images
or additional information about what you have submitted.
And discovered that some of these images find its way to the Database.
Here: https://www.lpi.usra.edu/meteor/metbull.php?code=68543
You may find an image via Encyclopaedia and an image via submission.

David Allepuz
www.meteorits.cat

Missatge de Spaceguard via Meteorite-list <
meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com> del dia dt., 16 de juny 2020 a les
15:07: