[meteorite-list] Meteoritical Bulletin Main Mass photos

From: Marcin Cimała - POLANDMET <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2020 16:54:50 +0200

This is not a good point. You missing it.
Do You watch TV ? You choose TV program You want to watch. You buy
newspapers You think are worth Your money.
Same You do on facebook. You choose Your friends and groups You want to
watch for informations You want to see. Valuable for You. If they are crap,
You leave groups, You unfriend stupid peoples the same as You turn to
another TV channel if they start comercials in the middle of movie or You go
to another page if there is stupid article or not interesting for You.

You have Your smartphone and computer? They spies You even better than
cameras on the streets. Then why You think Facebook spies You better than
Your phone ? If You feel unfonfortable, sell all electronic devices, unpug
Your net cable, turn off wi-fi. No, You cant.

My understand of Facebook (I dont use any other social media) is that it is
like TV. I watch only this channel that Im interested. Im in meteorite
groups, not all of them, just some, in my actual car group, in car that I
want to buy group, cats group, 3D printing groups, my photo camera groups.
Groups that are importand to me, same as I like to watch Discovery channels,
National Geographin or history channels in TV but I dont watch news channels
or some other crap things in TV.

Got it ? You still can have 0 friends on facebook and You can be in 3
valuable meteorite groups read all the news about them. What this will tell
Zuckenberg about You ? That You like rocks. Is this something bad ? No I
dont think soo.

Think about this

-----[ MARCIN CIMALA ]----[ +48 793567667 ]-----
http://www.Meteoryty.pl marcin(at)meteoryty.pl