[meteorite-list] 50mm Sphere Collection - I am at an Impasse

From: David Deyarmin <bobadebt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2020 09:26:37 -0400

Some of you may remember my collection is focused on 50mm meteorite spheres

I started this collection in 2006 and so far I have collected 19 meteorite
spheres and 6 meteorite related spheres

I would like to add to me collection finding suitable material to make a 50
mm sphere has become difficult

Part of my enjoyment is add new specimens to my collection but that does not
look feasible so I am at an impasse

Be patient and hope for additional material to become available, sell the
collection instead of just letting it sit on my shelf and collect dust for
the next 3 decades, let it just sit on my shelf till I die and then donate
it to a museum

Here is a list of what I have, images available if you email me directly:

URUACU

SIKHOTE ALIN

CAMPO DEL CIELO

BRAHIN