[meteorite-list] AD - Tucson is just around the corner!

From: KD Meteorites <kdmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2020 23:09:35 -0600

Hello to Everyone!

Can you believe that Tucson is here already? lol

We want to invite everyone to come check out our room this year - we
will be introducing our newest endeavors this year and they are
definitely worth seeing!

We will have our usual stunning Pallasites, Irons and Stones; some
unbelievable new meteorite blade pocket knives and Meteorite Damascus
pocket knives; and way too many other meteorites to list here.

We will also be offering Copper from Michigan! You have got to come
see it to believe it - we have specimens with silver as well as copper
slices. And please ask us about "The Scorpion King". :-) You will
definitely want to see this!

Another new item we will be offering are Lake Superior Firelights -
also known as "Yooperlites". If you haven't seen these they are
totally cool! Only found on the shores of Lake Superior, they light up
like they are on fire if you shine a blacklight on them. We will have
one that weighs 295 pounds - it is pretty impressive!

Lastly but certainly not least - we will be offering the Brazil
tektite. I received these from the original finder - very little of
this material has been offered to any collectors, so stop by and check
these out too.

Don't forget that Matthew Martin and Natural History Lab is sharing
the room with us and will have a wide variety of beautiful meteorites
as well!

We are looking forward to seeing you there!

Cheers!
Dana, Keith and Johnny
--
Keith and Dana Jenkerson