[meteorite-list] SCOTTSDALE METEORITE Auction to begin on FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 28!

From: printstodd at aol.com <printstodd_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2020 18:47:03 +0000 (UTC)

Hello everyone.I want to announce?for all?serious collectors, I will be auctioning off (on Ebay) my 177.5 gram (main mass), Classified LL3 Scottsdale Meteorite.Auction will begin on Friday, February 28 at 8:00 PM (EST) for 7 days.
This is a unique and very special specimen; the only stone recovered. Aesthetically stunningly beautiful.? I will respond to any and all questions. Good luck!

To view the official Meteoritical Society listing click or copy and paste the following link:?https://www.lpi.usra.edu/meteor/metbull.php?code=67599
Best regards,
Todd Dziuk