[meteorite-list] Tucson Gem and Mineral Show

From: Michael Gilmer <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2020 10:00:06 -0500

All things considered, April sounds a bit optimistic.

If a show was outside, like Quartzite, then I would be less worried
about exposure risk while attending. My main concern would be
traveling to and from the show and how lodging could be handled.
Traveling and lodging present their own inherent risks.

Or, they could just move the show to Florida where the governor is a
science-denier and business is open as usual. A lot of people down
here are acting like nothing is happening. Events, parades, parties,
sporting events with fans in the stands, the whole nine yards. Of
course, the hospitals are filled to the rafters and the morgues are
overflowing....so there's that.

Stay safe!