[meteorite-list] [AD 20/52] SkyFall Meteorites (Mendy Ouzillou) large sale

From: Mendy Ouzillou <mendy.ouzillou_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2020 15:01:18 -0600

Hello everyone,

As before, I hope that every one of you is staying safe and healthy. In
order to enable everyone to see the list in Excel format, I have shared the
file to a DropBox folder(Click link below). No DropBox account is required
and anyone can view the file.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/vyvpwbflnr48s94/SkyFall-Sales-List-2020DEC14.xlsx?
dl=0

You will find that my sales list spans a large number of meteorites and I've
sorted them by type to make it easier to find what you want. The list is
sortable and filterable so you can easily sort by name if needed. Notable
meteorites are highlighted in light green as are a few that may have been
overlooked in the past.

Regards to all and happy holidays,

Mendy Ouzillou
SkyFall Meteorites