[meteorite-list] I wanna present my collection!

From: Sanghyeok Lee <i_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2020 17:00:49 +0900

Hello, list!

This is Sang-Hyeok from South Korea.

I wanna present my collection to the list. I will be glad when the collector colleagues are visiting my website :D

https://starfall.rocks

I collect meteorites since 2015 when I was a freshman. I always focused on small meteorite but exceptional features, because they are affordable, absolutely beautiful, easy to store. I wanna talk about meteorites with meteorite collector colleagues all around the world!

All constructive feedback, a comment will be welcome!

P.S. I can?t properly photograph some oriented meteorites. what is the best strategy for capture meteorite photos?