[meteorite-list] [AD 19/52]: SkyFall Meteorites (Mendy Ouzillou) large sale of 627 items

From: Mendy Ouzillou <mendy.ouzillou_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2020 12:38:26 -0500

Hello everyone,
My last email was about 4.5 months ago and since then much has changed in
the world and in my inventory. As before, I hope that every one of you is
staying safe and healthy. I have been staying quite busy and continue to
work on bridging the gap between scientists and collectors. Some of you have
been of great help on this project and I am very appreciative. If you?d like
to see some of what I?ve been working on you can go to:
https://www.skyfallmeteorites.com/education-research/meteorite-wiki/meteorit
ics-classification
Attached you will find my sales list spanning a large percentage of my
inventory (listed by type). The list is sortable and filterable so you can
easily sort by name if needed. Falls are highlighted in light blue. Notable
new meteorites are highlighted in light gray as are a few that may have been
overlooked in the past. Some notables:
1) Zhob, a rare classification, H3-4, fell Jan. 2020. This meteorite has
beautiful brecciation (picture attached).
2) Erg Chech 002, an ungrouped achondrite unlike anything seen in
meteoritics (picture attached).
3) Chwichiya 002,? a C3.00-ung. This meteorite is a consignment item, but
all specimens are with me.
Though many institutions are not able to trade out material, for those of
you that can, I am usually open to do so on nearly all specimens. Prices and
pictures are available by request as is the provenance.
Regards to all and enjoy the weekend!
Mendy Ouzillou
SkyFall Meteorites
If you are on this distribution list it is because we either know each other
personally, have done business in the past, met at LPSC or MetSoc, are FB
Friends that have corresponded in a meaningful manner, or you were referred
to me by someone on this list. My intent is not to spam anyone and the max
number of emails you will receive from me will not exceed 6 times a year in
order to present new material for sale or to tell you about important
meteorite falls or classifications. If you do not want to be on this list,
please let me know and I will remove you.