[meteorite-list] good news

From: E.P. Grondine <epgrondine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2019 03:29:47 +0000 (UTC)

Hi all -

let's see what happens to this link:
NASA Wants a New Space Telescope to Protect Us All from Dangerous Asteroids

| | |

| |
NASA Wants a New Space Telescope to Protect Us All from Dangerous Asteroids

NASA is pursuing a new space telescope tailored to spotting potentially hazardous asteroids.

https://www.space.com/nasa-to-build-near-earth-asteroid-hunter-telescope.html
While 2025 is a good date, and a separate line item is essential,one problem is that we are going to be in Schwassmann Wachmann 3's debris stream in 2022.You all remember Moss and the other events of 2006.Let us hope that we're ready and things turn out well.
This has been a long hard fight.good hunting, everyoneEP