[meteorite-list] AD: More than 400 NWAs and Tktites on ebay

From: dean bessey <themeteoriteshop_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2019 10:08:10 +0000 (UTC)

I have been busy listing new items on ebay and got up to 400 meteorite listings - mostly well priced NWAs and some Philippine tektites at ebays lowest prices.See my ebay user id AMUNREhttp://www.ebaystores.com/theamunremuseum
I am putting my listings on vacation mode shortly because I am going overseas for 3 weeks but I will be mailing things up to monday so as long as you send paypal before sunday just ignore that messageCheersDeanAMUNRE on ebayhttp://www.ebaystores.com/theamunremuseum