[meteorite-list] AD: LL3.00 very very rare sub-sub-tayped chondrite for sale, Itqiy also

From: cbo at t-online.hu <cbo_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2019 18:31:14 +0100

Dera Collectors!

NWA 12692 LL3.00 very rare type meteorite for sale (what has left).

Official name: NWA 12692

Type: LL3.00 , S3, W2

Found: in Mali, 2012

TKW: 373 gr (16 stones)

Here is the MetBull page of the NWA12692 LL3.00 meteorite:

https://www.lpi.usra.edu/meteor/metbull.php?code=70116

Only 4 meteorites are known as LL3.00 !

I have left a few pieces after the introducing.

There is an ultra rare type and scientifically very important because it is
the most primitive ordinary chondrite. Really not easy to obtain such type
meteorite.

See on the macro-photos the text-book like chodrulated surface with whole
chondrule tonnes and very few matrix. Its a unique chondrite for sure.

Slices:

4.95 gr 1800 USD

3.9 gr 1400 USD

2.85 gr 1050 USD

1.7 gr 660 USD

End-cuts:

2.75 gr 1000 USD

1.5 gr 600 USD

Bigger samples:

11.1 gr whole piece - 3600 USD

71.1 gr whole piece (2nd largest piece) - price on request

142.6 gr Main Mass whole piece - price on request

See the macro-images of what's available, mostly slices and end-cuts in my
Ebay site.

www.ebay.com/usr/hunmet <http://www.ebay.com/usr/hunmet>

(Other meteorites, Itqiy, pallsites, etc)

Shipping fee is 13 USD by Priority, Tracked Mail or for ask FedEx (for your
costs). I accept PayPal (please use it as "friendly"!). They have cut by
alcoholic cooling and they will come in slicagel filled, closed collector
box with IMCA numbered COA.

If you interest each of them, please dont hesitate contact me in PM.

Zsolt Kereszty

IMCA, IMO, MetSoc

Hungary