[meteorite-list] Eugene Shoemaker Responsible for TV Coverage of Apollo 11 Moon Walk

From: DAN <hawkstalker_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2019 19:51:18 -0400

That's an amazing experience. I always wondered if anyone actually saw an Apollo orbiting.?It sounds like in a few years we might have another chance to make a similar observation, and this time I have a scope which is likely up to the task.Cheers,?DAN?

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note? 4, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone