[meteorite-list] AD: Copies of UK Meteorites book signed by author

From: Martin Goff <msgmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2019 22:47:17 +0100

Paid AD 6 of 12

Hi all,

I'm pleased to be able to offer author signed copies of this great book on
UK and Irish Meteorite falls. Very well researched and has lots of info on
all UK and Irish confirmed meteorite falls. All copies brand new and signed
by the author.

?5.49 each plus shipping UK ?2.50, Europe ?5.50 and USA ?7.25

You can see a few photos here:

(https://flic.kr/s/aHsmB8is2K)

I also have a last few offerings of some UK meteorites on ebay (plus lots
of others too) You can see all my Ebay offerings here:

(https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/m.html?item=254171005513&_ssn=
msg-meteorites&_sop=1)

All the best.

Cheers

Martin

Martin Goff
www.msg-meteorites.co.uk
International Meteorite Collectors Association (IMCA) member #3387

Sent from my mobile phone

--
Martin Goff
www.msg-meteorites.co.uk