[meteorite-list] AD : Mars, Moon, carbon, oc

From: Bob Holmes <bobholmes_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2019 08:13:54 -0700

Hello-Yes, I would like to know what you have.Thanks,Bob------ Original message------From: aziz alhyane via Meteorite-list Date: Thu, Mar 14, 2019 6:07 AMTo: meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com;Cc: Subject:[meteorite-list] AD : Mars, Moon, carbon, ocHello Members.?I have some fine quality NWA material for sale.Please, if you are interested, contact me off list.Best regardsAbdelaziz AlhyaneEnvoy? depuis Yahoo?Mail pour iPhone