[meteorite-list] AD: Ebay meteorite and book sales

From: Malvin Bishop, Jr. <magbish3_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2019 18:47:15 -0400 (EDT)

Hello to all -I have a couple of nice items listed on eBay currently with more to come over the next day or two so please keep checking back every now and then!I'm slowly selling off items in my collection of both meteorites and books and related literature! Letting pieces of my precious collection go is the least important thing in my life presently so if you wish to make an offer that is reasonable in lieu of my "Buy It Now" asking price I will be happy to cooperate with anyone!Listed now are:1) Allende Meteorite ( CV3 - carbonaceous chondrite) 4 pieces -- 30.8 gram lot (Never touched by human hands since recovered in Feb. 1969 by ASU students of meteoritics) https://www.ebay.com/itm/133127773540 2) Campo del Cielo Iron Meteorite 10,820 grams -- Purchased from Geoff Notkin of Aerolite meteorites (and Meteorite Men fame) out of his personal collection back in 2005! https://www.ebay.com/itm/133128003496 3) FIND A FALLING STAR by Harvey H. Nininger (AUTOGRAPHED, Hardcover, 1972) --
  also inscribed and signed by Herbert G. Fales https://www.ebay.com/itm/133127927439 4) The Cambridge Encyclopedia of Meteorites by O. Richard Norton (2002, Hardcover) -- In Perfect MINT Condition and still in original shrink wrap!!! https://www.ebay.com/itm/133127850873 Thank you very much in advance for your time and interest in looking at my eBay listings!Kind regards to all -Mal IMCA#6819