[meteorite-list] AD - Something New and Shiny!!

From: KD Meteorites <kdmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2019 11:36:40 -0500

Hello All!

We wanted to let everyone know that we have some spectacular
Saint-Aubin Meteorite slices available. These slices have been
Stabilized and are outstanding!

http://kdmeteorites.com/Saint-AubinMeteoritesForSale.html

We also have some very nice Graphite slices - Stabilized and clear coated.

http://kdmeteorites.com/MeteoriteGraphiteSlicesForSale.html

We also have some Mohave Mountains available:

http://kdmeteorites.com/MohaveMountainsMeteoritesForSale.html

Check out the rest of our website for many more spectacular meteorites!

And don't forget to come see us at the Denver Gem and Mineral show in
September - We will be in our usual spot at the Denver Coliseum, the
arena floor.

Cheers,
Dana
--