[meteorite-list] Costa Rica, Aguas Zarcas, new fall , April, 23, 2019 pieces available for sale

From: Joanne Rodriguez <rodriguezjoanne_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2019 10:59:42 -0600

Dear List members,

A huge hello from Costa Rica!?

For those of you who are not subscribed to Facebook , thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to offer some wonderful Aguas Zarcas , April 23, 2019 pieces at affordable prices .

I am new here to this listing, and very appreciated to those who have already purchased specimens from me and have contacted me to give me the opportunity to offer my pieces through these means..

Do not hesitate to email me for photos and more information.

Thank you again, have a wonderful week! Pura vida!

Huge hugs,
Joanne

Sent from my iPhone