[meteorite-list] Hunting Holbrook, Arizona 101 - video

From: Rob Matson <mojave_meteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2019 00:15:01 -0700

Very much enjoyed the Holbrook video, Ruben -- thank you for sharing it! Seems
like forever
since I've been there, but that red soil is still fresh in my mind. You and your
son had a nice
successful day of escaping the Phoenix heat, rescuing a dozen 100+ year-old
earth visitors
from another monsoon shower, and high-tailing it before you got stuck
yourselves. :-) --Rob