[meteorite-list] AD: lot of meteorite auctions in Ebay

From: cbo at t-online.hu <cbo_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2019 16:49:17 +0200

Dear Collectors and List Members!

Ending soon on Sunday my meteorite auctions in E-Bay!

You can see them here:
http://www.ebay.com/usr/hunmet

Image of my offer:
http://www.hunmet.com/sale/Ebay_sales_20190713.jpg

Cheap fresh, not oxidized lunars! NWA11695 lunar feldspathic breccias only
45 USD/gr

Sikhote-Alin oriented bullets from 800 USD

Tunguska Wood Sample with the 1908 ring - my last one

Quality pallasite pendants from 250 USD

NWA12694 HED Howardite main Mass with Fusion Crust ! - 2500 USD - off Ebay

NWA11576 HED eucrite melted breccia !!! very nice

Tassedet 004 H5 impact melt slice very nice 230 USD - off Ebay

NWA 11327 Rumuruti R3
Csatalja H4 Hungary slice with crust - very rare !
NWA 11471 LL3.2 big full-slice, end-cut
Pallasite polished slices - Seymchan - off Ebay

Steinheim-crater, Germany - shatter cones, impact fall-back breccias

Sierra Madera crater, USA, TX - rock sample

Best Regards and contact me for off Ebay offers!
Zsolt Kereszty
Hungary
IMCA#6251, MetSoc, IMO