[meteorite-list] AD - Buzzard Coulee (Individuals & slices), Gibeon sphere, 'Ghadamis' Libyan fall + much more..........

From: MSG - METEORITES <msgmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2019 20:59:02 +0100

Paid AD 6 of 12

Hi all,

Some beautiful fresh 'Ghadamis' (classified and submitted and awaiting
bring official)

Please see videos of the stones I have here:

'Ghadamis' 1185g
(https://youtu.be/2rxusXzoDQ4)

'Ghadamis' 884g
(https://youtu.be/iIdtgCnMoRI)

'Ghadamis' 728g
(https://youtu.be/lAnEwsplFX8)

Ghadamis' 627g
(https://youtu.be/PMc6jsVF2is)

Some beautiful Buzzard Coulee individuals available too at $14 per gram.
The largest one especially is beautifully fresh and is oriented too.

Please see videos of the 3 x Buzzard stones I have here:

Buzzard Coulee (Oriented) 40.3g
(https://youtu.be/dekd-AaLjk4)

Buzzard Coulee 35g
(https://youtu.be/Ui9rreG9FjA)

Buzzard Coulee 23.2g
(https://youtu.be/s9St4jQOwuA)

Also some nice large Buzzard Coulee slices. You can see what slices are
available here:

(https://flic.kr/p/2grcjN7)

I also still have author signed copies of this great book on UK and Irish
Meteorite falls. Very well researched and has lots of info on all UK and
Irish confirmed meteorite falls. All copies brand new and signed by the
author.

?5.49 each plus shipping UK ?2.50, Europe ?5.50 and USA ?7.25

You can see a few photos here:

(https://flic.kr/s/aHsmB8is2K)

And also the brillant brand new book 'Meteorites - The story of our Solar
System' published by the NHM London and signed by all 3 authors - Caroline
Smith, Natasha Almeida and Sara Russell.

?14.99 plus shipping. Shipping will be in a cardboard book mailer - UK -
?3, Europe ?7, USA ?10 (Sorry for the high shipping costs but that's what I
pay)

I also have some meteorites on ebay finishing in the next 30 minutes.
(Beautiful Gibeon sphere, Vinales, Aldsworth, Steinbach, Cape York,
Kainsaz, Vaca Muerta, Parnel?e, Saricicek, and much more) You can see all
my Ebay offerings here:

(https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/m.html?item=254171005513&_ssn=
msg-meteorites&_sop=1)

All the best.