[meteorite-list] Please verify your submitted Tucson Show information.

From: Paul Harris <paul_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2019 13:20:29 -0800

Hello Everyone,

All submitted information has been posted. To everyone who submitted
their Tucson information please take a look at your information and let
me know if anything needs to be changed.

http://www.meteorite.com/tucson/

Thank you all!

Paul

Happy?New?Year?Everyone!

The 2019 Tucson Gem and Mineral Show is fast approaching and we will
again?be?providing?our?Tucson?Gem?Show?Meteorite?Dealer?Hotel?Guide.

Hotel Dealers and Visitors:? Please use the following link to submit
your?information.
http://www.meteorite.com/submit-tucson-information/

The information you submit is manually posted so it may take a day or
two?to?post.

Please?bookmark?Our?Tucson?Show?Guide?URL?on?your?phone.
http://www.meteorite.com/tucson/

Looking?forward?to?seeing?everyone!

Paul?and?Jim