[meteorite-list] History of the fringe

From: E.P. Grondine <epgrondine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2019 17:27:34 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Paul -

Thanks for the link to the Velikovsky book, but I wrote a history of the modern fringe:http://www.danieljglenn.com/the_podcasts/Stelle/Documentation/He%20Walked%20Among%20Us%20Part%201.pdfhttp://www.danieljglenn.com/the_podcasts/Stelle/Documentation/He%20Walked%20Among%20Us%20Part%202.pdfhttp://www.danieljglenn.com/the_podcasts/Stelle/Documentation/He%20Walked%20Among%20Us%20Part%203.pdf
To sum up, essentially, what we're dealing with is recycled theosophist cult archaeology.
As you know very well, I am interested ine "recent" smaller impacts, If you could take some time to work through your databases for Atlantic Ocean tsunamis, it would be appreciated. Aside from that, the great Dismal Swamp looks very interesting. A dive in the center of it might yield fragments for sale.Then there ae the outflows forr the Yukon River and the Columbia.
That's the request list. How about an apology to Hibben?
all the best,
E.P.
Man and Impact in the Americas