[meteorite-list] AD - Small and large pieces of Famenin H/L3 hammer for sale

From: Michael Mazur <mjmazur_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2019 15:44:43 -0500

Hello everyone,

I have a few small pieces of the Famenin H/L3 hammer for sale. They
are: 2.63g, 3.3g, 4.84g, and 218g. All pieces have significant amounts
of fusion crust and are lovely to look at with large chondrules. On
some, you can see fragments of the roofing material that the meteorite
hit. The small pieces are available immediately ($150/g) and I may be
able to provide some CT scans to go along with them if there's
interest. The largest piece (price is negotiable), we're still doing a
bit of work on, but it could be available within a couple of weeks.

For more detailed information, send me a note...

Have fun!

Mike Mazur