[meteorite-list] AD New great meteorites for sale

From: Tomasz Jakubowski <illaenus_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2019 12:56:29 +0100

Hello Meteorite Collectors, Check my new meteorites for sale : www.collectingmeteorites.com www.collectingmeteorites.com You will find there New Libya fall complete specimens, Aba Panu half piece with amazing chondrules, Tirhert EUC big piece (417g), few historical pieces with old labels and one very rare Iron form USA..... Any question? feel free to contact : illaenus at gmail.com I am open on trades too. Thanks for watching. All the best Tomasz Jakubowski www.collectingmeteorites.com www.collectingmeteorites.com