[meteorite-list] Meteorites with holes

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2019 20:15:36 -0700

Thanks to all those who have sent in photos so far! Some really nice
Specimens and some of the photos are stunning! (We have some very
Talented photographers on this list).

Some have asked if their photos were OK - hell yes! If it is in focus
And decent solid background they are all great - you don?t have to
Be a spectacular photographer for your specimen to SHINE!

I do hope the others of you who have specimens with holes will be willing
to submit them?. I hope you know, when a specimen appears in a book
it goes up in value?and if it is so impressive as to make the cover - it goes
up A LOT.

Thanks, again,
Michael
mlblood at cox.net