[meteorite-list] PS: Meteorites with Holes

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2019 16:29:25 -0700

Greetings, again, everyone,

Someone on the list, many, many years ago had a Stone meteorite
With a hole?..it was the only stone with a hole I have ever seen - Would especially
Like to have a good photo of that one!

Also, Moldavite and any other tektites with holes are welcome.

I have quite a collection of everything from Canyon Diablo to S-A in my
Own collection, but MORE is always better. EVERYONE loves to see holes!

Thanks, again, Michael.

??
I am putting together a photo book of meteorites with holes.

Anyone with any meteorites with holes is welcome to have your
Meteorite(s) featured in the book. Please submit photos to me
Off-list at my personal email: mlblood at cox.net <mailto:mlblood at cox.net>
Please put ?METEORITES WITH HOLES? in the Subject Box
Of the email and include your full name, which will be credited
For each photo in the book (Unlike at least one misspelled
Name in the Orientation book, I will be certain to copy-paste your
Name for full credit.

Unlike my book on Aspects of Meteorite Orientation, this book
Will only utilize photos in fine focus and with good contrasting
Backgrounds. I have published multiple books since the Orientation
Book and the quality is now excellent.

The Kindle version will be in full color while the
Paperback will be color on cover only, B&W in the inside pages.

Kindly send photos ASAP to: mlblood at cox.net <mailto:mlblood at cox.net>

Sincere thanks - and a blessed Easter to all,

Michael Blood