[meteorite-list] Skull Carved Out of an Iron Meteorite

From: John Lutzon <jl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2018 21:31:20 -0400

Maybe this 3rd post will get posted.....?

I really need Someone to explain to me why it is totally
acceptable for someone to cut/slice and/or bathe in acid every meteorite
they can get their hands on (some very rare) and then sell them
at a considerable profit and possibly make a living---but to shape it
into Any other shape is a shame. I hope I spelled Hypocrisy correctly.

Hopefully this skull will wind up in a museum and be preserved for hundreds
if not thousands of years---long after the average collector's specimens
are long gone.

Love ya Anne, John