[meteorite-list] Pictures of thieves

From: cdtucson at cox.net <cdtucson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2018 10:38:05 -0400

Blake, Somehow our local Police get the news to show these thieves on the nightly news and ask that if you know them please let the police know. These people would be recognized by someone who knows them. If nothing else if they see the news themselves the shame might get them to return the pieces.
Carl
--
Love & Life