[meteorite-list] Thieves

From: almitt2 at localnet.com <almitt2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2018 06:51:16 -0400

Dear Rafael,

Perhaps it's o.k. with you if someone steals a meteorite, but it
isn't with me. Being in the business for 30 years and a close friend
of Blaine Reed and seeing on video how people work, I think my
assessment is just fine and I'll make a judgement call if I so desire.

Seems to me that maybe you have guilty feelings about something. If
anything I'd say you are a much bigger crybaby than me. So why don't
you keep your crying to yourself!

--AL Mitterling
  Mitterling Meteorites