[meteorite-list] Stolen Mount Dooling

From: Blake <n0vln_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2018 10:45:03 -0600

Hi All,

I finally went through the video from the show and found the thieves of
Blaine's Mount Dooling. Yes there was more than one. 2 rocks were stolen
within a minute or so of each other. A Sikote was also stolen just
before the Mount Dooling was stolen. Makes me think these guys were
working together. I have a video clip of the thefts. It took me a couple
hours to find it. If I had been at the show it wouldn't have done any
good. The show would have been officially over by the time I found the
clip. If you have a video player that can zoom and single step (VLC
player works great) you can clearly see them stuffing the rocks into
their pockets. Unfortunately the clip is too big to email (25MB). I do
have snapshots of the thieves and it would be great if someone could
post them on the face book page.

Being the video is so clear I'm not worried about one of these guys
trying to sue me for defamation:)

Blake