[meteorite-list] AD: Update: Trim Saw + Scale - US BUYERS ONLY

From: Don Merchant <dmerchan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2018 12:05:33 -0500

U.S. Buyers Only
Hi Folks. Just an update as I been getting emails about the availability of
the trim saw. The trim saw has been Sold. I wanted to thank everyone who
inquired.
*
The Scale (My Weigh iBalance 311 Scale) is still available. It is in mint
condition with a 310 gm Capacity x 0.001 (milligram) gram resolution
Very well taken care of. The scale is very well built. This is a VERY
Accurate scale perfectly calibrated and measures in milligrams.
Comes with a 30 year/lifetime Warranty Card and Original Receipt for
Warranty purposes.
AC Adapter + 200 gm weight to zero in the scale if needed.
*
I lowered the price a bit.
I am asking $210 + $20 for Shipping = $230. A $100+ savings over new.
Here is a link to my website for more info:
http://www.ctreasurescwonders.com/sale_items.html?r=20181101180807

If interested or have questions, you can contact me off list or contact me
from the link page above. I accept PayPal, Personal Check, or Money Order.
If using PayPal please add 3% to the total which covers the fee they steal
from me.
*
Sincerely
Don Merchant