[meteorite-list] Ad: Oriented Meteorites - BIG Sale

From: Stefan Ralew <stefan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2018 21:27:18 +0100

Dear List Members,

after a long time, an advert from me, for the biggest sale of oriented
meteorites I've ever made! Some of these pieces are from my personal
collection from the last 15 years. I have a large selection listed, from
small meteorites (starting at $50 for the whole piece) to large showpieces
in museum quality. A few of these fabulous pieces cost less than $1 per
gram, so take your chance. Some of the prices are on request, so please
don?t hesitate to contact me if you are interested. Thanks for your
attention!

http://special.sr-meteorites.de/oriented

Best regards,
Stefan