[meteorite-list] Meteorite or meteowrong

From: michael kelly <apest2many_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2018 03:24:40 +0000 (UTC)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/BEAUTIFUL-1129-G-2LB-7-8-OZ-METEORITE-SPACE-ROCK-ESTATE-FIND-/113343444224

All the signs besides the images make me say pass it up. ?(Estate seller not meteorite pro, not confident where its from, images not great, one cut into a point which looks metalic but not many irons from proposed likely area) But something in me is drawn to gamble on this likely meteowrong. ?Thoughts on probability of being an actual meteorite. ?I am newish and my run ins are with prepared material, ?not sure if this is outside the realm of look for what an uncleaned iron that has been bagged for a long time would look like, heavy iron shale exterior and caliche look like that?