[meteorite-list] Ad: Reduced prices on my website (Ad: 1/12)

From: Bigjohn Shea <bigjohnshea_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2018 23:12:48 +0200

Dear Fellow Collectors,

Happy Monday!

What better way to start off your week than to acquire a few meteorite specimens at truly great prices.

In an effort to clear some inventory for the forthcoming update of my webpage I have dropped prices on nearly every specimen on the page. Some of these prices are simply no brainers for people who are interested in a rare classification, a hard to find historic specimen, or a quality individual from the hot dessert.

Please follow the link below to check out the bargains.

https://bigjohnmeteorites.com

Hope you all have a great week ahead of you!

Cheers,
John A. Shea, MD
IMCA 3295