[meteorite-list] AD Some Nice Specimens Added

From: Aras Jonikas <arasj3827_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2018 08:41:56 -0500 (CDT)

Greeting on this fine Monday morning in May:

I added several specimens to my site, including a Bencubbin part-slice, small full slice of Gujba, an OUTSTANDINGLY fresh Allende slice with a nice large CAI, fresh crusted Pultusk stone, Peekskill part-slice, and a flowing Camel Donga individual.

If those don't float your boat, grab a beautiful Mreira which came from the Big Kahuna or a main-mass endcut of a beautiful crusted NWA 11125 polymict eucrite.

Also included on the page is a very nice super fresh NWA 10620 Rumuruti crusted individual with slickensides. Rarely seen on ANY stone, I have never seen it on a Rumuruti. Fresh slices of the fresh R are still available on my site as well. ?

See specimens here: https://ajmeteorites.com/product-category/classified-individual-stones-and-slices

PLEASE NOTE: I will take all serious offers!!!! Please either email me or submit best offers through my site. I need to reach a certain funding goal, so you never know what I will accept.?

Regards and have a wonderful week,

Aras
IMCA 2117