[meteorite-list] Neutralizing hydrazine

From: E.P. Grondine <epgrondine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2018 19:11:03 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Mike, all -

"Sales of all hydrazine-contaminated, Chinese space debris are hereby
suspended until further notice....": p)
Here's what I am using, over at nasaspaceflight.com:
LIVE: TianGong-1 JSLC CZ-2F (T1) launch September 29, 2011, and future events

| | |

| |
LIVE: TianGong-1 JSLC CZ-2F (T1) launch September 29, 2011, and future e...

LIVE: TianGong-1 JSLC CZ-2F (T1) launch September 29, 2011, and future events

but I am sure that list members have better resources than that.
Since this is going to be non-fatal man made impact,I am enjoying it.
By the way, Paul, not all cosmic dust is from the usual meteorite flux.Some of it comes from impacts.

E.P.