[meteorite-list] interstellar meteorite anyone?

From: Alfredo Petrov <alfredo_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 05:41:03 +0900

Other possible Kuiper Belt or Oort Cloud objects:

Khatyrka meteorite - https://www.mindat.org/loc-2717.html - Has undergone
an enormous amount of study because of the presence of quasicrystals in it
(the first known from a natural source). All known fragments are in the
hands of researchers; none for sale, as far as I know. But f anyone wants
to fund a sluicing expedition to a remote Siberian creek, there's a good
chance of finding more ;))

Hypatia meteorite - https://www.mindat.org/loc-299029.html - recent find in
Egypt. Contains native aluminium and a crazy amount of diamond.

Cheers,
Alfredo Petrov